Thumbtack - Review about Unprofessional Contractor from Houston, Texas
Got a contractor from here and he was awful!!!His job was garbage and he knew it.
He didn't even come back for his remaining balance. He charged us more than he quoted then took two weeks when promised 4 days to complete.
After several times of explaining to him what we were looking for and what we found wrong with the job he had already done...he still didn't finish.This guy is a scam!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Contractor
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued. The caterer I chose from the site had won..."
- "I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review. Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it. Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."