Review about Thumbtack Bidding from Hartsville, South Carolina
I wanted to add something to my previous review..
Firstly, I do still believe Thumbtack creates Fake Requests!
Okay, so i did finally get hired by someone (we have an appointment), keep in mind this doesnt mean i will actually do the job, i.e. many others "hired" me only to cancel the app. just before.
But! Thumbtack will not let me click Hired.. says i must wait the full 24-72 hours before i can mark myself as Hired.
This means 4 other Professionals will be allowed to bid & spend money for nothing!
Thumbtack wants that money!
I have wondered before if this is what was happening to me when bidding ( was someone else already chosen..? )
Now i know the truth!
Its not okay!
Once someone is hired they should close the request.
They want as much $ as possible for each one..
Oh, within minutes the amount of credits needed to bid on one job went from 3 then to 4, now it cost me 5 credits & this just happened today!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Bidding
- Review category
- Professional Services
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have no complaints. I have gotten so much business from Thumbtack, and recently received the Best of 2015 with my rating of 4 1/2 stars. You have..."
- "Got an estimate from a plumber. Paid him 1/2 up front. The guy didn't show up 5 times. I reviewed them on Thumbtack to warn other people...."
- "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."