Review about Thumbtack Bidding from Hartsville, South Carolina
I wanted to add something to my previous review..
Firstly, I do still believe Thumbtack creates Fake Requests!
Okay, so i did finally get hired by someone (we have an appointment), keep in mind this doesnt mean i will actually do the job, i.e. many others "hired" me only to cancel the app. just before.
But! Thumbtack will not let me click Hired.. says i must wait the full 24-72 hours before i can mark myself as Hired.
This means 4 other Professionals will be allowed to bid & spend money for nothing!
Thumbtack wants that money!
I have wondered before if this is what was happening to me when bidding ( was someone else already chosen..? )
Now i know the truth!
Its not okay!
Once someone is hired they should close the request.
They want as much $ as possible for each one..
Oh, within minutes the amount of credits needed to bid on one job went from 3 then to 4, now it cost me 5 credits & this just happened today!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Bidding
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "I contacted thumbtack to inform them I left a fake review. Their response was they wanted to maintain integrity so they wont remove it. Its unfathomable, the stupidty of that..."
- "Bullcitymoversplus located in Raleigh N.C., is in effect a front for a criminal organization, that insisted on cash only, left two refrigerators behind, broke our main tv, failed to adequately..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I am an employee (personal trainer) of Muv fitness in West Columbia, SC and am submitting a complaint on the performance of Lamaria Jamison. She is very unprofessional, uses profane..."