I had a terrible experience with Man of Many Hats.From Thumb Tacks.
It took me forever to get in touch with Thumbtacks and then they weren't helpful. They called the guy and told him to call me which he never did. But first of all they were two days late showing up. They were to pack my rental truck for our move across country.
When I came back to my apt because they had let my dog out and I had to go find him, I found several things that were packed but left out of the truck. I figured they knew how to pack so I was surprised that it didn't all fit. So I went down and opened the truck and found it half empty?? But worse than that they had literally thrown everything in.
Things were upside down and dumped all over.
Spilled on the floor and I'm sure many of my things are broke.I had to go ahead and leave so my stuff is still there that didn't get packed but I have been able to reach them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."
- "My client robbed me of over $5,000 in work. When the first phase of the project was completed, she suddenly claimed I hadn't done the work (even though she..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."