I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued.The caterer I chose from the site had won an award from Thumbtack and I found a list of very good reviews, so I selected that company.
My experience was costly and terrible. I will ever use neither Thumbtack nor their recommended caterer again.
For $240 our guests had drinks brought in used milk jugs and other substandard food.Buyer beware!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Concept if it were done properly
What I disliked
- Misleading review award
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Thumbtack Catering Services
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I hired man recommended by your service and he turned out to be a fraud!! I'm disabled and he took me for $212.00!!! This is a lot of..."
- "We hired a cleaning professional from the Thumbtack web site to clean our apartment on a regular basis as we have a new baby. The cleaning professional was initially..."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "I rented for two days and returned the car within 48 hours to a hotel hertz drop off centre. No one was there so left the keys in the..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."