Marietta, Georgia

I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued.The caterer I chose from the site had won an award from Thumbtack and I found a list of very good reviews, so I selected that company.

My experience was costly and terrible. I will ever use neither Thumbtack nor their recommended caterer again.

For $240 our guests had drinks brought in used milk jugs and other substandard food.Buyer beware!

Review about: Thumbtack Catering Services.

I liked: Concept if it were done properly.

I didn't like: Misleading review award.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Submit review

Comments

TTsocial

We’re sad when we hear of experiences like yours; we only want professional’s to provide customers with excellent experiences, so we encourage you to leave a review on that pro’s profile.Reviews are important to a business and it’s always a great idea to share your experience with other potential customers.

After you’ve marked the pro as hired, you can click the “Leave a Review” option from viewing their quote, and you’ll be redirected to their review page.

I’m sorry that you’ve had to deal with this.If you ever decide to use our site in the future to hire pros, we’ll be here to help you out every step of the way.

-Alexis

what did you want for $240.00? you get what you pay for

Anon
to Anonymous #1089226

If the company said for $240 you get great food, then great food should be served! Besides, what if she only have 5 guests, that's $50/head - enough for a good steak!

to Anonymous #1136749

Good for you for saying "you get what they pay for".For catering $240.00 is NOTHING.

Reading that BS response from alexis at thumbtack is a JOKE just like there company is a JOKE!!!!

Thumbtack is a RIP OFF SCAM.Where is the web site page we can rate your scam thumbtack alexis??