Kent, Washington

Thumbtack has been sending some very odd requests to me lately, and after I ingnore these requests, thumtack begs me to sumbit a quote for them with a follow up message "blah blah still needs a quote".

The latest inquiring is surely a fake. Someone requested piano tuning for an "electric keyboard". I have saved a copy of this bogus request.

Yeah.... let me tune the strings on your Yamaha digital keyboard that hasn't been tuned in "more than 2 years" and give you your "routine tuning" as you requested. (sarcastically)

This is bogus and a fraud. See the picture i have included. Personal name and info removed.

Review about: Piano Tuning.

I liked: Getting two jobs.

I didn't like: 100dollars for fake inquires.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thumbtack?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Thumbtack - Wasting money without any real proof. Thumbtack "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..." Read more Thumbtack is a waste of time and money for vedors Thumbtack "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..." Read more Thumbtack Leads Review Thumbtack "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..." Read more Thumbtack - Fake leads Thumbtack "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more