Beware!Eric does not clean carpets well.
You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He does not apply real pre-treatment but probably another liquid that is not pre-treatment in a Windex hand sprayer at 3 feet high which can't possibly get into the carpet.
Same with stain-guard, not applied properly and thoroughly but alleged to be. You again must watch every move he makes and instruct him as he goes. He either was never trained or is a lazy and stuck in, I got away with it last time. What I learned from him is you must check the product he alleges to use to the real product sample.
Make sure the water he uses is clean and not dirty from the last job. Make sure it is heated to the proper cleaning temp. Don't forget to tell him to clean all the edges as he wont unless you supervise him.
Lastly be there when he thinks he is done or he may text you saying there is a water pipe broken in your basement.Good Luck!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "My client robbed me of over $5,000 in work. When the first phase of the project was completed, she suddenly claimed I hadn't done the work (even though she..."
- "We hired a cleaning professional from the Thumbtack web site to clean our apartment on a regular basis as we have a new baby. The cleaning professional was initially..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Bought Tradewinds sreen away been trying to get directions top glass got broke have new panel ordered tried get someone on phone is a..."
- "Though we really loved the toy-hauler layout, Heartland is a company that does not care about making things right for their customers. Their newer models now have a protective barrier/trim..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."