Beware!Eric does not clean carpets well.
You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He does not apply real pre-treatment but probably another liquid that is not pre-treatment in a Windex hand sprayer at 3 feet high which can't possibly get into the carpet.
Same with stain-guard, not applied properly and thoroughly but alleged to be. You again must watch every move he makes and instruct him as he goes. He either was never trained or is a lazy and stuck in, I got away with it last time. What I learned from him is you must check the product he alleges to use to the real product sample.
Make sure the water he uses is clean and not dirty from the last job. Make sure it is heated to the proper cleaning temp. Don't forget to tell him to clean all the edges as he wont unless you supervise him.
Lastly be there when he thinks he is done or he may text you saying there is a water pipe broken in your basement.Good Luck!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Carpet Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "A company named Boston came to fix my wall...i gave them $5000 up front ...it started good then i find out the owner dave susia lost his mason cause he..."
- "Just had my house cleaned by Richard Armijo - RPM Company. I cannot believe I paid $89 for his work. He was in a hurry to get to his..."
- "We had to find an alternative flight, hotel and rental car, the day before we left on our trip, due to the potential strike in April of 2015. Allegiant..."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "Took my wife to our local Steak 'n Shake here in Springfield, Il. Store #1201209. We ordered 2 Snack Pk Stk. while setting there I caught an add about there..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."