Hesperia, Michigan
Resolved

When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS...The 14 business days also came and went and I'd made several phone calls in the MONTH I'd waited for delivery!It should have been delivered on Thursday,Nothing!On Friday morning I was told that I'm on the drivers list for that day.No show at 5pm I talked to someone who told me he would be there 1st thing Sat morning.

.I waited at home all day Saturday and then thanked to Phyllis (a supervisor?) And was told he would get me first thing the next morning..I questioned the,"On a Sunday" ? And she said he will tomorrow...First thing, about 3pm I got propane...I was only on fumes in my tank by that time!

The driver was nice! He said he was the only driver /truck from Ohio/Indiana Michigan but they were hiring...Indiana Michigan could not believe what horrible customer service that THRIFTY propane has!

I thought that being the Christmas season I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and when my tank reached 25%I ordered from them again.BIG MISTAKE! I'm now out of propane and an emergency call is $250 for delivery with in 24hours.They can't tell me where I am on the list for delivery and don't have a supervisory available to speak to me.My order was placed Feb 19 and these folks don't seem to care nor do they have any authority do "do" anything but speak to you and take orders for deliveries!

I'm needless to say quite disappointed!No propane =NO heat,NO Hot water,No bathing!

It's freezing outside and my immune system is comprised due to cancer,NOT a good situation!...Unsuspecting customers do need to be forewarned therefore I am leaving this comment.Lucky for me that I did not lease a tank from these people!!

Review about: Propane.

1.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thrifty Propane?

Comments

Ada, Ohio, United States #1192114

how did you get ahold of pyilisses number

Cheri
to Anonymous #1266044

When I called customer service I was told her extension - which doesn't matter because she doesn't answer the phone and doesn't return calls. Her extension supposedly is 736.

to Anonymous #1266552

I'm sorry I can't remember for sure and didn't get notification of your comment...I believe I was upset and a nice customer service person had her call me?