Three-13 - Coloring Experts huh!
Update added by user May 14, 2015
I took my daughter today 05/14/2015 to Hair Creations with Jake at 5217 Buford Hwy and he did make a miracle.He did an Ombre on my daughter's shoulder length hair and also polish the cut.
Amazing job!(AND NO BLEACH NECESSARY) I have to mention that Genevieve (from 3-13) received a text, while taking care of my daughter, that her mother just went into the emergency room, and she did her best to keep her calm and finish the haircut, with only 2 years experienced, she behaved more professional than the "13 years international experienced" Shannon and the "friend of employees Manager" Mandy.
Original review posted by user May 12, 2015
The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm just to make an appointment but the desk told us she will look for someone and she did. Someone who can do a haircut and Ombre on a waist long hair on a walk-in really surprised me and we took it. A supposedly "13 year experienced" Shannon started the coloring process. At 6:14pm my daughter called me and told me to go inside because they had messed up her hair. I went in and touch her hair and it stayed in my fingers. From the middle of her back to her waist, all the hair was like white thin noodles that will come off, if like it has melted. I had to wait a couple of minutes to digest this horror and then Shannon came to explain to me that it was our fault because my daughter had some chemical on her hair.
It was the first time my daughter was going to color her hair or do anything on her hair, i told her, so then she said it could be well water, i told her our water is not well water and then I told her I was amazed at her dishonesty, that i would understand if she tells me she made a mistake and apologize, but she insisted in blaming something that was not there, I ask her to leave, because now the hair dresser was about to perform some type of miracle to try to fix what was left (thank God it was not a full head coloring), and Shannon answered: "i can ask the manager to come if you want to", that offer told me that she was friends with the manager and guess what, i was not wrong.
The Manager came and told me the same story, about chemicals, about water and her international experience and offered me a 30% discount on the melting job and a free hair cut and finish. WHAT? shouldn't it be the other way, i pay for the work Genevieve is doing because she is really having a hard time trying to cut my daughter's hair and i am not paying for a coloring that does not exist. So she said she will talk to the Operations Manager.
She came back saying i do not have to pay anything and that they will give my daughter a complimentary treatment to make sure her hair goes back to health (can i trust them after they denied something went really wrong and try to blame the hair? NO)
What really touched my nerve is the lying, the not accepting their fault, and trying to blame the hair. The sarcasm of "you can see the manager" knowing she was her friend, is that what managers are today, friends of the employees?
And it is not over yet, i go to check-out, and Mandy asked if i want to pay for the haircut and i said yes, but i decided to pay in cash and she was avoiding to give me my receipt, so I had to ask for it.
What is wrong with these people? My daughter's head is still hurting a little in the back, like if she received a burn, because the chemical (bleach) fumes went all the way up, but "Mrs. International 13 years experience" did nothing to help my daughter until my daughter said it feels like burning and there was even smoke coming out.
My daughter feels Shannon did this in purpose because she said she was not a bit surprised or moved at all about what happened, like if she was expecting those results. And then try to charge us for messing up big time, wow, what a hard face.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of integrity
- Ridiculous stories
- Manager friends with employees
- Long faces
- Reason of review:
- Lack of Integrity
- Preferred solution:
- Get payment for all the hair my daughter lost.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Ombre
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."