Threadmeup - Terrible customer service with no viable solution offered!!
I was doing a favor for my daughter's boyfriend & tried contacting this company about getting a "next size up" for a shirt she bought him for the holidays, that was small, even though the size was extra large... they responded with:
"We ask that customer's alert us to any issues or request an exchange within 14 days of the USPS confirmed delivery date"
This was the most INFURIATING response they could have provided, when they could have JUST AS EASILY said: "it is past the 14 days BUT SINCE IT IS AN EXCHANGE, no problem!!!! I wasn't trying to get money back nor anything FREE!!!!
WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE & WILL TELL ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AS WELL!!!!
Thanks for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! KARMA!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."