Threadmeup - Terrible customer service with no viable solution offered!!
I was doing a favor for my daughter's boyfriend & tried contacting this company about getting a "next size up" for a shirt she bought him for the holidays, that was small, even though the size was extra large... they responded with:
"We ask that customer's alert us to any issues or request an exchange within 14 days of the USPS confirmed delivery date"
This was the most INFURIATING response they could have provided, when they could have JUST AS EASILY said: "it is past the 14 days BUT SINCE IT IS AN EXCHANGE, no problem!!!! I wasn't trying to get money back nor anything FREE!!!!
WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE & WILL TELL ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AS WELL!!!!
Thanks for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! KARMA!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered dress and it fit however, The dress is so poorly made it is not wearable. It was supposed to have a side slit. The slit is actually..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "Worst customer service ever! I got a dress that is clearly not the size I ordered and they refuse to take it back stating it was custom made for me...."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I was given a Bodum Classic Carafe by my brother at Christmas. I have taken very good care of it and enjoyed making tea with something my brother gave..."
- "Barry Elliott is calling himself an AKC Professional Handler and travels with at least 28 dogs. He took my dog to show at AKC events, and showed it a..."