Chicago, Illinois

I was doing a favor for my daughter's boyfriend & tried contacting this company about getting a "next size up" for a shirt she bought him for the holidays, that was small, even though the size was extra large... they responded with:

"We ask that customer's alert us to any issues or request an exchange within 14 days of the USPS confirmed delivery date"

This was the most INFURIATING response they could have provided, when they could have JUST AS EASILY said: "it is past the 14 days BUT SINCE IT IS AN EXCHANGE, no problem!!!! I wasn't trying to get money back nor anything FREE!!!!

WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE & WILL TELL ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AS WELL!!!!

Thanks for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! KARMA!!!!!

Review about: Holiday Shirt.

I didn't like: Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Threadmeup Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Threadmeup?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more