Threadmeup - Terrible customer service with no viable solution offered!!
I was doing a favor for my daughter's boyfriend & tried contacting this company about getting a "next size up" for a shirt she bought him for the holidays, that was small, even though the size was extra large... they responded with:
"We ask that customer's alert us to any issues or request an exchange within 14 days of the USPS confirmed delivery date"
This was the most INFURIATING response they could have provided, when they could have JUST AS EASILY said: "it is past the 14 days BUT SINCE IT IS AN EXCHANGE, no problem!!!! I wasn't trying to get money back nor anything FREE!!!!
WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE & WILL TELL ALL WHO WILL LISTEN AS WELL!!!!
Thanks for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! KARMA!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."