Livingston, Montana

I wrote previously about the lack of a quality assurance program at Thor resulting in poor craftsmanship. Notice he pictures below. This form of third world constructionist he last thing a woodworker, such as myself, wants to see. This low grade work will not stay long during travel as it does nothing to provide good construction for a joint(s) that are subject to vibration.

Related: General Rv Thor Outlaw 37Rb Review

Even though I received one response from my last inquiry, I thoughtI would send this along.

Perhaps Thor should consider: a) new ownership under a German company. Have you looked at the motor homes built in Germany? Of course you haven't, b) new management that can re-direct the company back to an old program of quality and "customer first" concepts.

When, and if I can get back home, I shall take out the wood under the seats and replace the pine with poplar, use biscuits to hold wood sections together instead of *** staples, ensure all lengths and joints are measured properly, etc.

Review about: Model Daybreak.

I didn't like: Design and construction quality.

2.3
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Thor Motor Coach Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thor Motor Coach?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.