Fort Lauderdale, Florida

My car was damaged in a parking garage.Cost me 1005.00 with damages and court fees because Thor Equities, landlord of the location I was in, didn't want to take responsibility.

I wrote a letter to Joseph Sitts, CEO of Thor, he didn't even make an attempt to respond back. I can't believe how money hungry and unprofessional these people are.

Needless to say, I have a petition started with angry customers just like myself and I plan to take this to the newspaper.Totally disgusted with Thor Equities or they may go by Thor Galleries.

Review about: Sewage Pipe Burst.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1005
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thor Equities?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Waypoint Homes - Read this before renting Waypoint Homes "...When I moved in, I honestly thought maybe the property was going through some demo work still because there was trash everywhere......" Read more Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more