My car was damaged in a parking garage.Cost me 1005.00 with damages and court fees because Thor Equities, landlord of the location I was in, didn't want to take responsibility.

I wrote a letter to Joseph Sitts, CEO of Thor, he didn't even make an attempt to respond back. I can't believe how money hungry and unprofessional these people are.

Needless to say, I have a petition started with angry customers just like myself and I plan to take this to the newspaper.Totally disgusted with Thor Equities or they may go by Thor Galleries.

Review about: Sewage Pipe Burst.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1005
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thor Equities?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Greystar - Review in Real Estate category from Phoenix, Arizona Greystar " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..." Read more Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more