Thor Equities and Joseph Sitts
My car was damaged in a parking garage.Cost me 1005.00 with damages and court fees because Thor Equities, landlord of the location I was in, didn't want to take responsibility.
I wrote a letter to Joseph Sitts, CEO of Thor, he didn't even make an attempt to respond back. I can't believe how money hungry and unprofessional these people are.
Needless to say, I have a petition started with angry customers just like myself and I plan to take this to the newspaper.Totally disgusted with Thor Equities or they may go by Thor Galleries.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sewage Pipe Burst
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..."
- "I have had the most horrific experience with this company. I really hope that Mr. Morgan himself reads this post so he knows how his residents are treated. ..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I bought a 2013 certified pre-owned Ford Focus SE with 38k miles about 8 months ago and it's been an absolutely awful experience! The fact that they certified the..."
- "Richard Buchanan hired us. We immediately successfully obtained a “hardship” Levy release from the IRS on 4/29/13 (To view the IRS Levy Release see attached or go to “http://www.jgtaxgroup.com/complaints-against-jg-tax-group.php”). For..."
- "This was my first experience with Pictures on Gold.com I placed my order on Thursday 14k white gold 8 inch heart bracelet, emailed in the picture (which was 12 years..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."