Rancho Cucamonga, California

Biggest marketing regret of the year is definitely going to Thomas Net.The rep insisted that over 85% of those who sign on for their services re-sign at the end of their contract.

What are the chances I'll be in that 15% I thought. Well 1 year and $7,745 later, my machine shop did not generate $1 of revenue from this platform. Machine shops! Please, please do not waste your money on this site!

Save your hard earned money and spend it elsewhere. All you'll receive is a bunch of companies in China and India trying to get your business. And now that our contract term is up next month (Thank God!) all of a sudden we are now getting worthless RFQ's.

What a joke!I hope no other machine shops pay for this useless, useless service!

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thomasnet?

Comments

Totally agree. No referrals from them