Minneapolis, Minnesota

I was talked into buying the all bells and whistle package for my machine shop that delivered not one single realistic request for quote after one year.Only one from China and that was so they could compare the completion.

Thomasnet was not willing to offer any compensation for poor results. I deeply regret the $3000 I spent on this advertising. In return the number of spams and sales calls I received went up instead, making it more nuisance than benefit. I wouldn't waste my money on this inspite of so called success stories.

The money could have been put to much better use.I would not recommend Thomasnet.com to anyone.

Review about: Whistle Package.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss sold a bill of goods / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thomasnet?

Comments

Oh its very typical! Thomasnet is the greatest free prospecting resource for every person in India and China that wants to sell you something.

Thomasnet
Thomasnet Verified Representative

Dear Anonymous,

I’m sorry to hear about the situation that you have described. It certainly does not represent the typical experience our clients receive. Please reach out to me directly at boconnell@thomasnet.com so that I may assist you with your concerns.