Thomas Fleming - SEOCOUGAR Ebay: Scam Alert
My name is Thomas Fleming and I am doing a video review of SEOCOUGAR, as found on eBay.
SEOCOUGAR stated that we could expect the SEO Google AD-SENSE website that SEOCOUGAR was building to be done "usually within 14 days of eBay purchase." However, it took over 5 weeks for SEOCOUGAR to complete.
After sending SEOCOUGAR numerous emails that took SEOCOUGAR 5 to 8 days to reply to, we left feedback on eBay, saying that the communication with SEOCOUGAR was seriously lacking, then asked for a refund through the proper eBay channels.
That seemed to get the immediate attention of SEOCOUGAR, and owner, John Cota, emailed us saying that he was sorry for the repeated delays in communication and offered us a fr.e.e domain, website hosting for 1 year, free back link services for 6 months, and the actual SEO Google AD-SENSE website for free, **IF** my partner removed his less than flattering feedback of SEOCOUGAR on eBay.My partner took this as a sign of good faith and agreed to remove the feedback. Shortly after, John wrote an email to my partner saying: /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////"Did you really think that I was going to be such a gullible *** to give you a free website, pay for your free domain name, give you free webhosting, give you free CMS (C-panel) access, and let you talk down to me like a slave just because you extorted my eBay Feedback? Don't ever contact me again.
JohnSEO CougareBay ID: seocougar
(see attached screenshot of this email from John) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////This "talking down to me" bit was us telling John that his customer support was seriously lacking and that things were not going to work well in the end for SEOCOUGAR if he kept ignoring our emails.
Anyway, John promptly took down the website that he built for us, making it no longer available on the internet. Mind you, this was after he gave us the website for free for removing the feedback about SEOCOUGAR that we had posted on eBay.
Also, we checked the back links that John had offered us for fr.e.e for 6 months, and many of them did not work at all.
In summary, we are not saying that SEOCOUGAR EBAY is a scam or that John Cota is a scam artist, but we are saying that if you decide to do doing business with SEOCOUGAR, do so with extreme caution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- After Sale Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."