Thingcharger - Don't order. Ripoff!

82 of 115 Thingcharger reviews

I ordered and for months never heard a thing.They didn't contact me at all.

Finally I contacted them and they then told me my order would be processed. I received my thingcharger and was disappointed. The connection isn't great and I can only plug one phone in at a time. So I still need phone charger cords plugged in for other devises.

Also iPad charger plug does not really work plugged into thingcharger. So I have to unplug it to charge iPad. I was hoping area would look more organized and clean but the thingcharger did not make this happen.

If I could I would get refund and send back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
82 of 115 Thingcharger reviews
JulzGaye

Feb 13 #1286101 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

That's unfortunate. I just picked one up at Sam's Club for $4.91. Haven't tried it yet but know they'll take it back if I don't like it.

0 0 Reply

Feb 11, 2016 #1110308

Hi Anonymous in Modesto, California. This is Kristin in Sunny Florida, with the thingCHARGER team. I would be delighted to help you troubleshoot with your thingCHARGER! I think that we can work out a much better way to help you charge your devices from the picture that I am seeing up above. I am always available at hello@thingcharger.com We do process returns, and I would be happy to send you our returns policy if that is what you decide that you would like to do. I hope to hear from you soon!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.