Daytona Beach, Florida

Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida.

He picked up the car on July 30th and still has not delivered the car.In the last 21 days he has lied over & over about the delivery date.

I very foolishly paid him in advance through his wife's candle business.I have contacted the Texas Attorney Generals office,Texas Highway Patrol,Galveston County Sheriffs Department and the owner of the company that his wife works for.

I contacted Uship about this and they were absolutely no help.They sent me an email saying that they had nothing to do w/it and it was up to me to work it out w/this crook..Never ever will I ever use Uship again nor will I ever think about using Darrell Tindall to ship anything.Beware of The transportguy and Uship..

Review about: 51 Chevy Sedan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thetransportguy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Milestone Relocation Solutions - MOST UNPROFESSIONAL movers Milestone Relocation Solutions "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..." Read more Uhaul - 1087424 Uhaul "The tires were very dry rotted on the car dolly that i got. It was the best of the 2 to choose from. I towed 32 miles for my vehicle..." Read more Air 1 Moving and Storage - THUGS SIMPLY THUGS Air 1 Moving and Storage "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..." Read more Green Planet Movers Local Moving Service Review from Irving, Texas Green Planet Movers "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more