Daytona Beach, Florida

Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida.

He picked up the car on July 30th and still has not delivered the car.In the last 21 days he has lied over & over about the delivery date.

I very foolishly paid him in advance through his wife's candle business.I have contacted the Texas Attorney Generals office,Texas Highway Patrol,Galveston County Sheriffs Department and the owner of the company that his wife works for.

I contacted Uship about this and they were absolutely no help.They sent me an email saying that they had nothing to do w/it and it was up to me to work it out w/this crook..Never ever will I ever use Uship again nor will I ever think about using Darrell Tindall to ship anything.Beware of The transportguy and Uship..

Review about: 51 Chevy Sedan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Thetransportguy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Pods - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. Pods "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more MOVE FOR LESS HORRIBLE Move For Less "Movers caused damage to building and property April 24, Miami, Florida Arrived with truck too small; demanded more than agreed upon price on moving day; either their hand, feet and/or..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Kroger Rewards pamplet inside store to get a VisA card SCAM Kroger "IT IS JUST A WAY TO GET YOU GET A VISA CARD.TRIED ONE LAST MONTH DIDNT WORK.gOT ANOTHER ONE DIDNT TAKE .25 OFF.tALK TO kROGER THEY SAID THEY HAVE NO..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Planters - Failed Package Planters "I am a packaging engineer and purchased the " Nut & Chocolate Trail mix" in Kansas City airport. I passed by a different product because I wanted a zipper bag..." Read more