Salt Lake City, Utah

I am not part of the Tax Club, but I do know the founder/owner. Ted Johnson is his name, and he will do anything to make a buck. He was part of PMI and SMI in Utah (a team leader). He broke off and started The Tax Club, but they are all in cahoots with each other. The NY address is just a way to make them seem more legit. They are based in the west (Ted lives in phoenix, St George and Brian Head, Utah.)

I worked at PMI for a few months with him, (and for him) and he is the biggest lying sack of *** there is. I finally had to leave because I didn't have the "killer instinct" to keep ripping people off. Many like myself did the same thing.

Remember...the "Tax Club" strategy is to get your initial fee, and then up-sell you more stuff and programs from other companies. They hope that you will get so frustrated that you just stop trying to get what your promised, and rack it up to a bad investment. It's a complete numbers game. I studied what they are selling and realized it is nothing more than glorified Turbo Tax. Stay as far away as possible from this scam, as well as any other like it coming from Utah....I'm embarrassed to say I'm from this state!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TheTaxClub?

Comments

Pat2010

You for got to say that he has two homes in St. George, UT - a ranch in Texas and a houseboat on Lake Powell, thanks to all the people he has ripped off. He once stated that his dream was to have a Penthouse in Manhattan, I wonder if he has gotten that yet.

JR

Tedd is now in San diego doing a scam called income.com.The website is hilarious!!!

He list's some *** *******cker named Chris Flores on his website as an expert financial advisor and businessman. I think he even claimed to be a pro golfer. Either way, I just remember him as a fat **ck who sat in an old reclining office chair in an old office building in Lehi, Ut, yelling at his team to "get on the **cking phones and call their leads!" Not sure, but I think Tedd and him were buddies growing up in Ft Worth.

I wasted a **cking year of my life in that place (PMI)!!!!!No doubt these guys have $$, thanks to honest trusting people in the world.

Last I heard, someone was out for Tedd's kneecaps...

Lee Breakwood

I lost 20,000 a year ago how do I get my money back.

;iohpiugiub

itufu

LongIsland UnderWriter

I worked there for 2 weeks before I realized what they were doing,I was in ny office.These sales people are all crack and heroin addicts!!! Thats why they can rob you and not care. Im sicilian and I remember names of all these *** bags,I will not forgive or forget.

I CAN NO BELIEVE THEY ARE STILL ROBBING PEOPLE!!

And if the clown managers are still there that were in 08..YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND I WONT FORGET YOU *** THIEVES EITHER!! KARMA !!!

mother ***..Its *** !!!!

richard cappelli

MORMONS ARE *** *** *** FAGGOTS

KJ

I dont know the tax club, I dont know Tedd Johnson. In fact I dont know anyone who has ever been a customer. What I do know is that Im reading these posts and LMAO. I went to Jenny Craig and paid 5000.00 to lose weight. I did everything they said, (Kinda, I snacked at night.. snickers, ice cream mostly..) but I paid all the money. Its been a year now and I haven't lost any weight. Im pissed and want to start a class action! I want my money back! I wished we could all be *** with our money and blame someone, maybe its my Dads fault..

Koby

Just saying......

Kasandra... Jeremy Johnson is NOT Tedd Johnson's son. Tedd's children are all quite young. I know both Tedd and Jeremy personally and they are not related. They are both crooks but not by blood.

BAD MORMONS - Should be Ashamed.....

Contact info for Tedd Johnson is 435-619-6589 tedd@thetaxclub.com, Joel Sessions (CFO) 435-229-2549 joel@thetaxclub.com, Callon Lee (Co owner of the Tax Club) 435-229-4919 callon@thetaxclub.com.

Looks like Tedd may be moving the biz from Utah to California as he has now moved Callon Lee to Encinitas to work at his office there. Tedd says he will not close the Utah office as long as his family members are still in Utah and need a job. Callon Lee and Joel Sessions are his brother in laws. So now they will open another office in California because the Attorney General in Utah may not get re-elected this year.

Pat2010
to Just saying...... #683318

I believe right now there is just a skeleton crew in St. George. Joel Sessions wasn't that bad of a person but Callon Lee was a person who had an office, because he didn't do much of anything except walking through the area where the sales people worked.

BAD MORMONS - Should be Ashame

Deceiving Sales Tactics and Refund Policy. Sales reps tell you that you NEED to purchase their services or you will face lawsuits by customers or that if you don't buy their services, your newly acquired business will fail.

For those who have been scammed by the Tax Club, here is some vital info you may want to have. You can call and write this guy who is in charge over there along with his partners.

Brendon Pack - MPG, Inc. - 350 Fifth Avenue Suite 6015 - New York, NY 10118

Phone: 212-915-0934 Email: bpack@mpgnyc.com

His partner Gary Milwick: gmilkwick@thetaxclub.com

Ted Johnson - no info

Go ahead and contact these guys for your money back. I also suggest you contact the FTC, FCC, Attorney General's office both in New York and your state and file complaints. Also call your credit card company and have them do a charge back on the amount you got scammed for. Good luck.