Therasage heating pads are a FIRE HAZARD
Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but a family of them?)
They insisted I send back the heating pad that shocked me and starting burning ff the backing exposing the wires.....not good, when you're talking heating pads and electricity.I send it at my own expense,(even though I was promised a refund) they refused to fix it, tried to blame it on me and never sent it back.
Too much evidence of shoddy work and clear evidence of a fire hazard since you can see the wires on the back. I was actually shocked when I plugged it in and never did so again.
The are the worst and they don't care about their mostly ill customers. Guess they hope they die before they can sue them.
Don't buy from these rip off artists. You will regret it, if not sooner, than probably the day after your warranty runs out, even though it's useless because they won't honor the warranty. Picture added was of yet another pad I bought that burned up the backing of the pad. Can't keep that one out of the evidence file Therasage...you thieves.
Pictures depict backing peeling away from over heating of a pad I couldn't even use above 4, when it went up to 10.....it's over rated, over priced garbage.Don't risk your life or your home on this piece of you know what.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Therasage Calming Pads Heating Pads
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."