Therasage heating pads are a FIRE HAZARD
Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but a family of them?)
They insisted I send back the heating pad that shocked me and starting burning ff the backing exposing the wires.....not good, when you're talking heating pads and electricity.I send it at my own expense,(even though I was promised a refund) they refused to fix it, tried to blame it on me and never sent it back.
Too much evidence of shoddy work and clear evidence of a fire hazard since you can see the wires on the back. I was actually shocked when I plugged it in and never did so again.
The are the worst and they don't care about their mostly ill customers. Guess they hope they die before they can sue them.
Don't buy from these rip off artists. You will regret it, if not sooner, than probably the day after your warranty runs out, even though it's useless because they won't honor the warranty. Picture added was of yet another pad I bought that burned up the backing of the pad. Can't keep that one out of the evidence file Therasage...you thieves.
Pictures depict backing peeling away from over heating of a pad I couldn't even use above 4, when it went up to 10.....it's over rated, over priced garbage.Don't risk your life or your home on this piece of you know what.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Therasage Calming Pads Heating Pads
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."
- "I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex. this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers. Last time flowers were kind of beat up..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."