I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them.When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I figured I would get a couple more pair.
I got another pair of sneakers and a pair of walking shoes. The gimmick with this product is that it has 3 support rods that you can put in or remove depending on how much support you want. The rods in my sneakers kept falling out and getting lost. I had to write to customer service twice before someone responded and said they would send new rods.
After wearing them a few more times, and losing a few more rods, I wrote again and asked if I could get a refund and their response was that I was past the 45 day "window" and their system would not allow a refund. Seriously? They said I could return the shoes and they would send me another pair. First of all, why would I want another pair, and secondly, it was right before Christmas and there was no way I was going to stand in line at the post office, so I just let it go.
I went to wear the shoes the other day, and the tongue in one of the shoes came completely off the shoe.
Really, just an all around disappointment I wrote AGAIN to customer service, but haven't gotten a reply.I give up.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Therafit Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "This man claims to be a pastor at his church, witch he MIGHT BE! witch makes it that much worse, this man evicted a single mother and her two children..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."