Therafit Shoe - Quality has declined

2 of 2 Therafit Shoe reviews

I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them.When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I figured I would get a couple more pair.

I got another pair of sneakers and a pair of walking shoes. The gimmick with this product is that it has 3 support rods that you can put in or remove depending on how much support you want. The rods in my sneakers kept falling out and getting lost. I had to write to customer service twice before someone responded and said they would send new rods.

After wearing them a few more times, and losing a few more rods, I wrote again and asked if I could get a refund and their response was that I was past the 45 day "window" and their system would not allow a refund. Seriously? They said I could return the shoes and they would send me another pair. First of all, why would I want another pair, and secondly, it was right before Christmas and there was no way I was going to stand in line at the post office, so I just let it go.

I went to wear the shoes the other day, and the tongue in one of the shoes came completely off the shoe.

Really, just an all around disappointment I wrote AGAIN to customer service, but haven't gotten a reply.I give up.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 2 Therafit Shoe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 09 #1108849

I too have had the problem with loosing the rods in my Therafit Renee Walking Shoes. I bought my first pair almost 4 years ago (2012), and haven't had a problem until this past summer. (2016). The company has changed. The Renee Walking Shoe seems to be fazing out and a new Kathy Athletic Walking Shoe is in. More money and very poorly made. Description notes its leather, but when I received the shoes, the supposedly leather is rubber. They went back! They used to have excellent customer service, always someone to talk to. Now, forget it! Recording comes on and you can leave your name and number and a rep will contact you within 24 hrs. HA! I guess the company can't count. No one contacts you. This is too bad, I'm in the process of looking for a new walking shoe.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Therafit Shoe.
Filing a new complaint about
×