I purchased a pair of Therafit sneakers a couple of years ago and I really liked them.When I saw a bogo offer from them over the summer, I figured I would get a couple more pair.
I got another pair of sneakers and a pair of walking shoes. The gimmick with this product is that it has 3 support rods that you can put in or remove depending on how much support you want. The rods in my sneakers kept falling out and getting lost. I had to write to customer service twice before someone responded and said they would send new rods.
After wearing them a few more times, and losing a few more rods, I wrote again and asked if I could get a refund and their response was that I was past the 45 day "window" and their system would not allow a refund. Seriously? They said I could return the shoes and they would send me another pair. First of all, why would I want another pair, and secondly, it was right before Christmas and there was no way I was going to stand in line at the post office, so I just let it go.
I went to wear the shoes the other day, and the tongue in one of the shoes came completely off the shoe.
Really, just an all around disappointment I wrote AGAIN to customer service, but haven't gotten a reply.I give up.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Therafit Sneakers
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "My company, 9FilmFest purchased one 40ft container of used hard toys from USA Import-Export Trading Co. order date 18 July 2015, 24,000 lbs @ $0.58/lb total charges including shipping..."
- "First of all this is my first review of anything I have ever purchased. I searched for a year for a couch that I liked and wanted to buy for..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."