Atascadero, California

Hey they did it again Themovieexperience raised the price again and again folks. The Fremont Theater, the Mission Cinemas and Downtown Centre 7 Cinema in San Luis Obispo is now $11.50, that's right a $11.50 per ticket, not exceptions. That's what they charge.

Think they care, not a darn.

And they even raised the price for 3D tickets to $13.50 too, wow, even if you bring your own glasses they still charge the same rip-off price. Amazing they continue to raise the price and rip people off. It is sad as they have not done a darn thing to make it affordable either.

Economy remains in recession and themovieexperience.com raises the prices faster than bean stock.

It is a shame that the Fremont Theater has horrible owners and the same with the Downtown

Theater Mission Cinemas"Ž Downtown Theatre in San Luis Obispo.

The upgrade is never going to happen but continue to raise raise and raise their prices again and again.

Review about: Movie Theater.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TheMovieExperience?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Infinity Jobcom Employment Agency Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Aerotek Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..." Read more Review about Nesco Resource Staffing Services from Willimantic, Connecticut Nesco Resource "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..." Read more Reimer Roofing And Remodeling - Reimer Roofing:  Happy with our new roof, great service, worth it! Reimer Roofing And Remodeling "They started with a single roof tear-off, laid down a complete roof with ridge vents on my 3100 sq. ft. roof all in one day! The team of 10-12 men..." Read more Netspend - Gave away my money Netspend "I reported my card lost on June 19th and ordered a new card as reflected in the first image. Then, June 24th the next image shows I had NO active..." Read more Jollibee - Coke float na punongpuno ng yelo pero less coke Jollibee "Kumain kami ng husband ko sa jollibee-tanay rizal branch, nag order ako ng two pcs chicken at upgrade ko ung drink into coke float, sabi ko pa nga sa crew..." Read more eHomes of Bakersfield - Beware eHomes of Bakersfield "Sent to collections for unpaid rent due to water heater issues. Heater went out 3 times in 3 years..12 days total without hot water. Ehomes could care less...finally had to..." Read more