Thegiftnecklace Necklace Review from Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
I order a necklace with the name FELIXE and in the order the name was spelled wrong so i email them to make the correction but wben i received it 3 weeks later it was FELOXE. I wrote them back with a picture and a copy of the emails (conversation with yi tin) but no answer since then so a $53.00 in the carbage. So please don't do business with them.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I wanted natural dark blond highlights on my medium brown hair. The hair stylist called Myriam coloured my hair darker than my natural hair and added chunky streaky platinum highlights..."
- "Item looks nothing like picture on site. See images. So dissatisfied. First two photos what I received second the moblily picture. Not the same at all ..."
- "I ordered twice and both times I have had to deal with customer support because my product was late. Each time, it was a nightmare and took so much time..."