I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans!
Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a huge spiderweb of a mess zip file. Don't buy from them! Even if the plans had turned out to be legit, many of them are missing some of the most important parts.
I am really scared because these guys have my credit card information too!
I mean if they are willing to steal from these woodworking sites, why would they not be willing to steal from me?!I have cancelled my credit card and trying to do a chargeback against them!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was a guest at a meeting and this guy named Mike Rascon presented a business opportunity to me. He tried to tell me that he was the top..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have been TRYING to use thumbtack for almost two years now. I have done everything I could possibly do to make..."
- "We ordered a sectional sofa from appliance connection on February 2, 2016. It took until March 17, 2016 to receive it. We paid for in-home delivery and verified that this..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."