theCHIVE Phone Numbers and Emails

Privacy Inquiries
Media
Is this your business?

theCHIVE Customer Service Overview

• theCHIVE Customer Service is rated at 1 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    85% phone 15% email
  • The best phone number to call theCHIVE is 5125273500.

• The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Monday and Tuesday.

• People call theCHIVE mainly because of account, activation/ cancellation, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call theCHIVE?

Account Question:

• “Subscription has changed, not by me, had add free , would like the same as what I did have”
  • “Reset password”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Shipping”
  • “I don't know if this is a scam but I never received my items and they took $32.96 out of my banking account been trying to call this company but can I reach anyone”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unexpected charge to my card which i did not approve. I havent ordered from the site for several months.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Would like to cancel but problem with we site”

Other Question:

• “Complete”
  • “Didn't recieve an order”
  • “Chat”

1.3
HOMAGE
39 reviews
2.9
Do you have something to say about theCHIVE? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup