The Youth Fountain - Laser hair removal was a nightmare!
Wish I could leave 0 stars.I went here for laser hair removal on lower legs.
As Dr. Shakov was passing the laser on my legs I felt an intense burning on my tattoo. Dr. Shakov told me he didn't understand why it hurt me in that area so much.
He repeatedly passed the last over this area causing so much pain during procedure. As it turned out, Dr. Shakov cause second degree burns on my tattoo. The last should have never been put on a tattoo since it is attracts to pigmentation and Dr.
Shakov never told me this. I have now been told it will take months to heal and a minimum of one year till I can rework tattoo if there isn't too much scar tissue. Dr. Shakov only reimbursed me for purchase price.
He refused to compensate for the pain or what it will cost me to repair my tattoo that has been ruined. It has been a month and I still have to keep my ankle bandaged up everyday to avoid infection and unnecessary pain. His solution was to cut out the burned area on my ankle and stitch it closed! In his words I would then have a "modified" tattoo.
Unbelievable! Why would I subject myself to being cut open??
Please stay clear of The Youth Fountain and Dr.Shakov.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."