Contact The White House Customer Service
The White House Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(202) 456-6213Comment Line (TTY/TDD)
(202) 224-3121US Senate Switchboard
(202) 456-2121Visitors Office (TTY/TTD)
(202) 456-7041Visitors Office Information Line
The White House Emails:
Summary of The White House Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call The White House?
Request for Information Question:
- “Campaign promises inquiry”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Ed to remove the six months extension protection ordered By DJT FOR HIS FAMILY . Jervis Kushner is spitting in the face of the honest tax paying citizen. He posted a stay at the Ritz why should we be charged for that?Reimburse us please.”
- “Housing Issues”
- “Your nyc dangerous inside”
The White House is the official residence of the President of the United States. The White House was built between 1792 and 1800 by president Washington, and it is used as a home by every President since John Adams. The White House counts 132-rooms, 35 bathrooms, and 6 levels and presidents can express their individual style in decoration of some parts of the house and in the way of receiving the public during their stay. During its history, the White House was called "President's Palace," the "President's House," and the "Executive Mansion", but only President Theodore Roosevelt gave the White House its current name in 1901.
The White House is ranked 166 out of 1154 in Governmental Organizations and Politics category
Compare The White House To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.