The Wave Car Care - Paint damage
I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places that weren't there before.After they were notified the shop detail supervisor Scott offered me a free detail and touch up paint, I felt this wasn't adequate to the damages and the cost so I started a claim through my insurance totalling $730 in paint repair and another detail to remove swirls.
So I went in again to speak to the general manager David Palinckx about the insurance claim and he immediately denied it happened there after he already offer to fix the problem at a cheap cost.
Over all the customer service David and Scott gave was the worst I've ever experience from a company.I would never recommend anyone trusting their services and I myself will never return for their low quality service
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- my deductable paid
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Waxing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like..."
- "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...."
- "DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS. ASHLEY BURSE IS A THIEF. BUYER BEWARE!!! Here is my timeline of events for my transaction with Ashley Burse of Vintage Goody Shop. Wednesday May 8th: I..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."