The Wave Car Care - Paint damage
I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places that weren't there before.After they were notified the shop detail supervisor Scott offered me a free detail and touch up paint, I felt this wasn't adequate to the damages and the cost so I started a claim through my insurance totalling $730 in paint repair and another detail to remove swirls.
So I went in again to speak to the general manager David Palinckx about the insurance claim and he immediately denied it happened there after he already offer to fix the problem at a cheap cost.
Over all the customer service David and Scott gave was the worst I've ever experience from a company.I would never recommend anyone trusting their services and I myself will never return for their low quality service
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- my deductable paid
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Waxing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like..."
- "DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS. ASHLEY BURSE IS A THIEF. BUYER BEWARE!!! Here is my timeline of events for my transaction with Ashley Burse of Vintage Goody Shop. Wednesday May 8th: I..."
- "So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read. My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."