TTC The Treatment Center False Ads
The Treatment Center has giant billboard ads all over Palm Beach County that show people with long-term sobriety dates yet the facility has only been open since 2009.The one attached to this complaint is just one of the many ads that show someone who did not actually get sober at TTC (The Treatment Center) this billboard shows a sober date of 1984.
If they mean to just show that people can get sober, then they should say that, instead this ad suggests that that person got sober through TTC (The Treatment Center). The videos on Youtube are also misleading as one of them shows people holding up signs of sober dates that exceed the time TTC has been open. Also, the people holding the signs are not the people on the signs.
Look at their hands and the names.One is clearly a man holding up a woman's name and sober date.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- False Advertisement
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "I have experienced nothing but dissatisfaction from Tire Kingdom Store Manager at the 1544 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL store. I am now facing a $6000 engine..."
- "I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order. I placed..."
- "To whom it may concern: Unfortunately from time to time, an employee is terminated from an organization due to fraudulent activity, and his/her only retribution is to post false statements online..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."