Saint Paul, Minnesota

So, I thought I did a good job searching for a good company to make my pins.(do your research people!!!) Upon submitting my first quote, I was relieved to see they were on top of their game.

I got a fast quote and everything looked good so I sent in my payment. Then came the bombarding of the emails and phone calls. The lady who both emailed and called, Neely, was very pushy. Spoke broken english as well.

She gave me a discount deal and free glow in the dark enamel with my order, though. I eventually gained access to their customer section of their website and approved my mock-ups and actual samples, no problem. My order went into full production & shipped out. All taking about 4 weeks total.

Then, the inevitable happened, my login details were deleted and there was no further contact from Gerald, the manager, or anyone again. I received a tracking number and link from the carrier so I at least can see it is supposed to arrive in two days. But will it? My boyfriend suggested I get ready to make a claim through PayPal.

I tracked my shipment (which got delayed a day) all the way to my doorstep, taking 3 business days total. Oh, and by the way, these pins from The/Studio aren't made in the U.S. They're made in China. *shock* Now, for the quality of the pins: the pins turned out great actually.

I was really worried that they wouldn't be good, but they definitely exceeded my expectations on that part.I guess this review isn't really a complaint, just to kind of give people and idea of what my experience was like!

Review about: Lapel Pin.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Studio Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Studio?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.