Las Vegas, Nevada
100% full Resolved

Update by user Mar 20, 2015

The/Studio was very nice about my issues with the order and offered a full refund. Happy they were very nice about it. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2015

I ordered iron on patches from thestudio.com in Jan.2015.I received them on time but the iron on patches will not iron onto cotton.

They peel right off easily. I've been working with iron on patches for years and have never had this problem. The patches also bleed colors blue bled onto the white thread ruining the patch altogether. I will add pictures of the poor quality.

I'm very upset about spending $340 on patches I can't use! I have messaged Rose back at thestudio.com but no word back.

My order number is P68480.This company should be ashamed for sending these out to me!

Review about: Custom Patches.

2.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Studio?

Comments

TheStudio
Los Angeles, California, United States #938961

Hello,

We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the quality issue that occurred with your order and for any subsequent inconvenience.We would like to resolve this by redoing the the order you received and add an additional 50% more patches at no extra charge.‏

Our quality control team works to ensure that each and every patch that ships out to our customer passes the highest standards of inspection and we are truly sorry that the patches you received did not meet those high standards.

We sincerely appreciate your business with The/Studi‏o

Thank you.