Austin, Texas

"The Storage Center "located on Red Bud Lane in Round Rock Texas where I rented a unit, paid in full, and have my personal property stored, is being denied entry by the store manager unless I pay $150 for allegedly leaving trash in front of the unit, which I deny to the fullest.I fell like I am being extorted.

The corporation, "Brookwood Properties" located in Baton Rouge LA also has refused to release my property unless I paid $75 because the manager of the unit has a picture of trash in front of my unit.My opinion is this is a frivolous scam upon the consumer.

Review about: Self Storage Facility.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Storage Center?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Klm Van Lines - Thieves! Klm Van Lines "Similar complaints as the other reviews here... I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM. I paid a deposit to In and Out and was..." Read more Lack of Maintenance at " A Mini Storage" Ocean Springs  will result in major loss of your belongings A Mini Storage "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..." Read more Uncle Bobs - My entire house is gone - theft, burglary and no help from management. Uncle Bobs "Our unit at 8350 S. Sam Houston Pkwy E in Houston Texas had everything stolen: furniture, appliances, lawn and garden. We had everything for a 3500 sq. ft. home..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more