Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605
And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a phone call to this store to confirm there inventory and they told me that there was two left so I told him that I was coming to pick it up.
When I got there I was then know told that the only one that they have is the demo that is on the shelve and that it's in use and he can sell me that one at the same price as the one that is in the box I asked him to reduce the price but he declined and the other that was mentioned that they had was in the back store and he was not going to look for it .
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Nexxtech Dual Alarm Clock Radio
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I placed 3 orders on May 12 2012 and paid extra to be delivered May 13th by 9am -12pm None of the order got delivered. When I contacted the support they..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "* VERY BAD EXPERIENCE @ Fasion MIA * I made a substantial order over 45 days ago. Part of the items arrived (one was stained), but at present there are lost and/or..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."