Last week, I purchased discounted soap bars from "The Soap Addict". There were supposed to be 4 bars of soap that were slightly smaller than the regular bars that "did not come out quite right". When the package arrived, there was only 1 bar of regular sized soap. Immediately, I contacted the owner, Karla Suarez via e-mail to address the issue., asking her if she'd like me to return the "regular" sized soap or have her send me a few more bars. She responded by stating I must have clicked the regular product not the discounted one, which was untrue, as I am absolutely sure of what I clicked.

Karla went on the say I could order and pay for more & she'd give free shipping. Why on earth should I have to pay for additional bars when the special was for the 4 discounted bars? This was addressed and still Karla would not offer to make things right by sending the product I ordered. It had even been addressed by me on a few different e-mails. Finally, in the last e-mail I expressed how disappointed I was (as a sole proprietor myself) with her inability to provide top quality customer service for something so simply corrected. In addition, I made it clear that my online review of her business would not be a positive one and still, no response.

Honestly, I was shocked in the way she handled the situation, as she was unwilling to send a first-time customer the product she was lead to believe she ordered. All as she had to do was send the right bars! Was it really worth a bad business review over $2.00 in shipping costs to make things right? I would have gladly returned the regular-sized bar. What a way to treat a customer! Do not use this company, HIGHLY unprofessional!

Review about: Lemon Poppy Seed Soap.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Soap Addict?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.