"The Soap Addict" Ripped Me off

1 of 1 The Soap Addict reviews

Last week, I purchased discounted soap bars from "The Soap Addict". There were supposed to be 4 bars of soap that were slightly smaller than the regular bars that "did not come out quite right". When the package arrived, there was only 1 bar of regular sized soap. Immediately, I contacted the owner, Karla Suarez via e-mail to address the issue., asking her if she'd like me to return the "regular" sized soap or have her send me a few more bars. She responded by stating I must have clicked the regular product not the discounted one, which was untrue, as I am absolutely sure of what I clicked.

Karla went on the say I could order and pay for more & she'd give free shipping. Why on earth should I have to pay for additional bars when the special was for the 4 discounted bars? This was addressed and still Karla would not offer to make things right by sending the product I ordered. It had even been addressed by me on a few different e-mails. Finally, in the last e-mail I expressed how disappointed I was (as a sole proprietor myself) with her inability to provide top quality customer service for something so simply corrected. In addition, I made it clear that my online review of her business would not be a positive one and still, no response.

Honestly, I was shocked in the way she handled the situation, as she was unwilling to send a first-time customer the product she was lead to believe she ordered. All as she had to do was send the right bars! Was it really worth a bad business review over $2.00 in shipping costs to make things right? I would have gladly returned the regular-sized bar. What a way to treat a customer! Do not use this company, HIGHLY unprofessional!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 The Soap Addict reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.