"The Soap Addict" Ripped Me off
Last week, I purchased discounted soap bars from "The Soap Addict". There were supposed to be 4 bars of soap that were slightly smaller than the regular bars that "did not come out quite right". When the package arrived, there was only 1 bar of regular sized soap. Immediately, I contacted the owner, Karla Suarez via e-mail to address the issue., asking her if she'd like me to return the "regular" sized soap or have her send me a few more bars. She responded by stating I must have clicked the regular product not the discounted one, which was untrue, as I am absolutely sure of what I clicked.
Karla went on the say I could order and pay for more & she'd give free shipping. Why on earth should I have to pay for additional bars when the special was for the 4 discounted bars? This was addressed and still Karla would not offer to make things right by sending the product I ordered. It had even been addressed by me on a few different e-mails. Finally, in the last e-mail I expressed how disappointed I was (as a sole proprietor myself) with her inability to provide top quality customer service for something so simply corrected. In addition, I made it clear that my online review of her business would not be a positive one and still, no response.
Honestly, I was shocked in the way she handled the situation, as she was unwilling to send a first-time customer the product she was lead to believe she ordered. All as she had to do was send the right bars! Was it really worth a bad business review over $2.00 in shipping costs to make things right? I would have gladly returned the regular-sized bar. What a way to treat a customer! Do not use this company, HIGHLY unprofessional!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lemon Poppy Seed Soap
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I had bad experience with my return they gave me hard time they never returned my bag I am very mad I called customer service they never called back what..."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "I ordered an LG tablet through Groupon. It never arrived. The information I provided Groupon was disregarded. I contacted them several times. The one email response I did get clearly..."