"The Soap Addict" Ripped Me off
Last week, I purchased discounted soap bars from "The Soap Addict". There were supposed to be 4 bars of soap that were slightly smaller than the regular bars that "did not come out quite right". When the package arrived, there was only 1 bar of regular sized soap. Immediately, I contacted the owner, Karla Suarez via e-mail to address the issue., asking her if she'd like me to return the "regular" sized soap or have her send me a few more bars. She responded by stating I must have clicked the regular product not the discounted one, which was untrue, as I am absolutely sure of what I clicked.
Karla went on the say I could order and pay for more & she'd give free shipping. Why on earth should I have to pay for additional bars when the special was for the 4 discounted bars? This was addressed and still Karla would not offer to make things right by sending the product I ordered. It had even been addressed by me on a few different e-mails. Finally, in the last e-mail I expressed how disappointed I was (as a sole proprietor myself) with her inability to provide top quality customer service for something so simply corrected. In addition, I made it clear that my online review of her business would not be a positive one and still, no response.
Honestly, I was shocked in the way she handled the situation, as she was unwilling to send a first-time customer the product she was lead to believe she ordered. All as she had to do was send the right bars! Was it really worth a bad business review over $2.00 in shipping costs to make things right? I would have gladly returned the regular-sized bar. What a way to treat a customer! Do not use this company, HIGHLY unprofessional!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lemon Poppy Seed Soap
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- " A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends..."
- "Not at all happy with the 3 square casserole dishes i use them infrequently the green one i had to throw away totally cracked, the cranberry one is..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."