Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

does this work and how well

1 answer
Irene Moore
According to the company official website, the Slim Co is a fat reduction system. It is applied to the targeted area, which is generally the waist, hips, or thighs, for 15 minutes. The minimum suggested treatment period is two weeks, with three full sessions each week. You should consult your technician about the maximum results for your body type, weight, and target loss. The SlimCo System is not intended for use in the diagnosis of a disease or any other condition or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body. These products are cosmetic in nature and do not claim to impart any health benefits. Results may vary from person to person due to lifestyle, healthy eating, body type and dedication to the program. No individual result should be seen as typical.Testimonials are stories of individual success and should not be taken as expected. The statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

assembly

by Evangelos

Is assemy easy with clear instructions included to do the assembly of this product.

0 answers

So many bad reviews

by Chanz

I look good and want to go from good to great. I already workout and eat pretty well.

I will not be making any lifestyle changes. What is your guarantee?

Many say you are a scam. I'm considering asking for a refund of my Groupon.

0 answers