3.6K views
3.5

This company falsely advertise their service. I ordered 3 session of laser lipo through groupon.

I went to the 1st session and did not see any results even though I was told I lost 2 inches. Went on line to research laser lipo machines and I did not see the machine they used on me. When I went to my second sessions I read the name off the machine and it stated, Red Light Therapy, boldly printed on the machine. I researched red light therapy machine and behold I found the image.

I read the benefits of red light therapy and its not the same as laser lipo. I called Slim Co to receive a refund on all three sessions and was told that because I used 2 sessions I can only receive a refund on the last one, which I rejected and wanted a refund on all three because I was not getting what I originally paid for. After going back and forward and the customer service rep tried to convince me I did not see the word Red Light Therapy on the machine, which I clearly red. On their website they advertise the laser lipo machine, but once you get there its a different machine.

Do not use them.

No results. They are a rip off.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Slim Co Liposuction Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

You should've taken a picture!

@AZsunshine17

I agree 100%. Luckily I bought it on my credit card and they refund me my money.

The Slim Co Reviews