The Sherer Group - What about tenants to be evicted from potential sale of home?
I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz.None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be evicted or facing higher rents.
This is a serious, or should be, consideration when flipping properties. In this tight rental market with skyrocketing prices, evicted tenants #1. face difficulty finding another property and #2. face additional squeeze on their finances.
Perhaps, you and property owners have little to no interest in their tenants' welfare and that is truly criminal.The depiction of Esquire man befits the profile of Sherer Group...nice shirt, nice tie, late model car, beautiful wife and house bought with the profit margins of flipping rental properties.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- How to properly handle current renters/lessees
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- The Sherer Group Seminar
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr conned my mother out of $500k, her life savings to buy "gold" notes that were suppose to be worth 1.3 million at the time. After..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "...I received it today and it's very cheaply made, doesn't fit right at all, looks like a tent, has a HUGE gap in the neck between the buttons..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."
- "Attached are two pictures. One is of the sweatshirt that exemplifies how terrible the quality of the print was (it is blurry and terrible quality). This is far below par..."