Santa Cruz, California

I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz.None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be evicted or facing higher rents.

This is a serious, or should be, consideration when flipping properties. In this tight rental market with skyrocketing prices, evicted tenants #1. face difficulty finding another property and #2. face additional squeeze on their finances.

Perhaps, you and property owners have little to no interest in their tenants' welfare and that is truly criminal.The depiction of Esquire man befits the profile of Sherer Group...nice shirt, nice tie, late model car, beautiful wife and house bought with the profit margins of flipping rental properties.

Review about: The Sherer Group Seminar.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss How to properly handle current renters/lessees / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with The Sherer Group?

Comments

World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more World Financial Group - Review about Ffiul from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more