The Sherer Group - What about tenants to be evicted from potential sale of home?
I received an invitation to attend a seminar at the Chaminade in Santa Cruz.None of the six questions you list entail treatment of current tenants soon to be evicted or facing higher rents.
This is a serious, or should be, consideration when flipping properties. In this tight rental market with skyrocketing prices, evicted tenants #1. face difficulty finding another property and #2. face additional squeeze on their finances.
Perhaps, you and property owners have little to no interest in their tenants' welfare and that is truly criminal.The depiction of Esquire man befits the profile of Sherer Group...nice shirt, nice tie, late model car, beautiful wife and house bought with the profit margins of flipping rental properties.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- How to properly handle current renters/lessees
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- The Sherer Group Seminar
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a truck airbase auto Jacksonville price on add showed 6800.00 and when contract came in credit acceptance showed 10950.00 called car lot they said they didn't do credit acceptance..."
- "I ordered flowers to be delivered to my studio. E-Florist sent me a email confirming my order. I waited all day for the flowers to arrive, that I needed for..."
- "I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "We purchased a DuraBlend Loveseat from a local furniture store. This was a major purchase for us at $655. At the 2 year mark it is cracking and..."
- "I was in accident (my fault)....I have Geico (my fault).... I rear-ended the vehicle in front of me...my air bag went off as did the passenger curtain (no passenger). The..."