Bloomingdale, Illinois

I thought I was doing something nice giving owner Charlie a large amount of nice cedar wood left from an old shed I had removed.He came to pick it up and left behind some pieces of broken wood.

(Yes there were shingles left behind from the person who tore the shed down originally. I told Charlie I would take care of those. I thought he was going to take all of the wood.) I asked him if he could come back to clean up the left wood as I have no way of disposing of it besides for regular trash pick up. He said he would be back the next week to clean it up along with leaving a few small pieces of furniture as a thank you.

The next week came and went and I never heard from him. I followed up almost a week after he was supposed to come with no response. I was not worried about the furniture he promised, just the wood that needed cleaned up so I can let me son play in the yard. I followed up twice more over a period of a week with no response, no I’m sorry, I’m delayed, or I just can’t get to it.

I'm disappointed by the lack of integrity.

A person's word is supposed to be a bond.If he can treat someone who helps him so flippantly, I do not want to experience the way a customer is treated.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Rusted Room Owner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Did not do what they said they would / $800
Preferred solution Clean up mess and apologize or pay for wood

Had an Experience with The Rusted Room?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion