The Room Place - Review about Leather Sectional Sleeper from Arlington Heights, Illinois

60 of 141 The Room Place reviews

I ordered a leather sectional from the room place.When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats.

And the sleeper had 5 damages on the leather. They took the chase back and I am still waiting for the new one. One mechanical came for the sleeper. He tried to fix the damages but now they are more ugly and visible then before.

Now I have to wait another week for a new sleeper.

Also they want you to be at home when they call. The chase will be deliver between 4.30 and 7.30. They called me at 3 that they are coming earlier.

I pissed off and told them when they tell one hour that mean they need to be at that time.

Never never going back to that store again.

And will tell all my friends never buy from them.They have awful management.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
60 of 141 The Room Place reviews
Da

Jun 22, 2016 #1176515 Chicago, Illinois, United States

The room place of Arlington height is the worst place to do furnitures shopping the staffs are not friendly pluse their delivery is horrible I bought items on May and they are telling me they will deliver it on July med I am going to file complaints on the bureau of business and talk with NBC channel news regarding their customer service that is ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about The Room Place.
Filing a new complaint about
×