I am from texas and I had no problems buying and recieving my puppy from the puppieszone.I received my dog the day Mr.
Vargas said it would arrive. He answered all my calls even when I had already recieved my puppy. People have to understand that sometimes flights get delayed.
The dogs there are short and wrinkled the way I like them.I am definitely buying another.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- English Bulldog
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "I had recently ordered some discus fish and had a comment about the way they were shipped/handled. When I went to open my account it was no longer accessible...."
- "We got a surefeed microchip pet feeder for our cat and she doesn't like it. I tried to contact sureflap on twitter and instead of offering to take it back...."
- "In March of 2015, The Apartment Movers completed a one-bedroom apartment move for me in the Dallas area. They arrived about 3:30 even though I was scheduled for a morning..."
- "I have more than 3 months that ive wanted you guys too come check my living room sofa because I've been hhaving problems, the leather is fading away. You..."
- "I was a good customer to adam and eve even though a lot of their stuff not worth I paid then I had to call customer service horrible customer service..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."