The Painted Pretzel - We really like the product and the service

6 of 8 The Painted Pretzel reviews

I buy pretzels from here all of the time.This is what my sister always wants for Christmas.

We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket the other day and found this sight by accident. I was going to post something on Yelp about them.

I'm shocked to see a bad review. They are really great.

This year I purchased 4 gifts and every one loved it. I found out about them because my boss bought them for our office two years ago. He always buys a new gift every year and he saw these on Shark Tank.

I think the complainer just had a bad experience.I do know that they get extremely busy during the holidays and they seem to be on tv a lot.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
6 of 8 The Painted Pretzel reviews

Jan 05 #1265950 Glenolden, Pennsylvania, United States

There are others who have written complaints such as myself that appear to not have experienced a mere isolated "bad experience" with this company during understandably busy times of the year...we were, worse, left feeling ripped off and mislead by a company that ignores repeated e-mails, does not return phone calls in a timely fashion or offer a paying customer any logical reason as to why products are not received or guarantee when their product can be expected. It is absolutely ridiculous that they mention their appearance on Shark Tank in their promotional advertising then use re-runs of their appearance on Shark Tank as an excuse for not filling their orders on time if at all. Unless things have changed, this company does not appear to have BBB accreditation and the BBB site shows a grade of F for this company. This was a very disappointing and eye-opening experience and I would advise extreme caution if you are thinking of making a purchase or buying a discounted coupon through Groupon to purchase their products.

0 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2015 #1082501

No delivery or communications three weeks after paying. Frustrating.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.