The Omen Agency - Scooter - Edward Robinson - Omen Agency contracter
Scooter aka Edward Robinson in Atlanta Georgia takes money under false pretenses.He is a large Black Male that also does security around Georgia.
He sets up elaborate scams to convince you to send him money thinking you are getting into a Festival, working to promote your artists music or show. DO NOT TRUST HIM.
He does not deliver and will scam you. He just wants your money.
He does not have connections he says, He will involve other people in the scam as well, partiularly females that have scripted calls to go by.He also will have people harass you if you attempt to get your money back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "This is a great story! I got a call that the Glendale police were at my home looking for my husband for a hit and run, I call him he is..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."