The Omen Agency - Scooter - Edward Robinson - Omen Agency contracter
Scooter aka Edward Robinson in Atlanta Georgia takes money under false pretenses.He is a large Black Male that also does security around Georgia.
He sets up elaborate scams to convince you to send him money thinking you are getting into a Festival, working to promote your artists music or show. DO NOT TRUST HIM.
He does not deliver and will scam you. He just wants your money.
He does not have connections he says, He will involve other people in the scam as well, partiularly females that have scripted calls to go by.He also will have people harass you if you attempt to get your money back.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."
- "So over the course of the past 3 years, I have missed three payments. This was only after communicating with the bank by phone and getting their permission. Never once..."