The Nursery At Tyty - DOA
Spent $80 for six - 3 Gallon Longleaf Pines.Received 6 dead sticks.
Root mast was girdled at a 1.5 quart pot size, meaning they sent 1.5 quart trees instead of the 3 gallon paid for. Roots smelled like manure. 5 of the six trees had their tops cut off so they would fit the shipping box. I didn't try any of the refund/return nonsense.
Called my credit card and they reversed the charge agreeing business fraud. My credit card company said that Ty Ty tried to appeal and reinstate the credit card charge (which Master Card refused). Then I notified the Georgia Dept. of Ag.
They said a site inspection was in order. Don't know if that went anywhere but what ever the GA Dept. of Ag did, it shook up Ty Ty so badly that they sent me 6 free trees,which were in MINT condition!
Again they weren't 3 gallon trees but 1 gallon, but I'm not complaining as they were free and I beat TY Ty.Now I'm working on complaint to the GA Attorney General and the Fed Trade Commission.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Longleaf Pine Tree
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..."
- "I am on my 2nd TS800 due the crankcase cracking behind the coil mounts. Both saws have cracked in the identical place. This appears to be a weak spot..."
- "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Penn/Jersey Tree Service, formerly Bushner Tree Service, recently removed a 75 yr. old huge maple at my house in the Lehigh Valley, PA. They were young and had some..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."