The Nursery At Tyty - DOA
Spent $80 for six - 3 Gallon Longleaf Pines.Received 6 dead sticks.
Root mast was girdled at a 1.5 quart pot size, meaning they sent 1.5 quart trees instead of the 3 gallon paid for. Roots smelled like manure. 5 of the six trees had their tops cut off so they would fit the shipping box. I didn't try any of the refund/return nonsense.
Called my credit card and they reversed the charge agreeing business fraud. My credit card company said that Ty Ty tried to appeal and reinstate the credit card charge (which Master Card refused). Then I notified the Georgia Dept. of Ag.
They said a site inspection was in order. Don't know if that went anywhere but what ever the GA Dept. of Ag did, it shook up Ty Ty so badly that they sent me 6 free trees,which were in MINT condition!
Again they weren't 3 gallon trees but 1 gallon, but I'm not complaining as they were free and I beat TY Ty.Now I'm working on complaint to the GA Attorney General and the Fed Trade Commission.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Longleaf Pine Tree
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "I signed up with Trugreen lawn service and after the first 2 treatments, my grass was dead and I now have a brown lawn! I called customer service and..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Penn/Jersey Tree Service, formerly Bushner Tree Service, recently removed a 75 yr. old huge maple at my house in the Lehigh Valley, PA. They were young and had some..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."