Not happy with my experiences with The Novella Apartments New Haven
I have gone back and fourth with the onsite management at The Novella New Haven as well as the management company RMS Companies located in Stamford.Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm stating mine.
I'll include some pictures so anyone familiar with the situation knows I'm a real tenant. Also, I'll continue to update later with more info. Just wanted to publicly state my displeasure.
I'm making the best of the situation like always and will continue to act like a complete gentleman at all times.I mostly keep to myself in the building and don't use any of the amenities at all.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have applied for a home loan to several banks but because I am self employed, no banks gave me the much needed loans. I searched online on what options..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "Where do I start? Well for starters… my name is Thai! T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand". But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The..."