New Haven, Connecticut

I have gone back and fourth with the onsite management at The Novella New Haven as well as the management company RMS Companies located in Stamford.Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm stating mine.

I'll include some pictures so anyone familiar with the situation knows I'm a real tenant. Also, I'll continue to update later with more info. Just wanted to publicly state my displeasure.

I'm making the best of the situation like always and will continue to act like a complete gentleman at all times.I mostly keep to myself in the building and don't use any of the amenities at all.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE The Novella Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Novella?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Greystar Properties Property Manager Review Greystar "I've lived at a property managed by greystar for 5 years in Arkansas, the whole 5 years there has been a problem with the pool leaking. The pool is on..." Read more Waypoint Homes Property Rental Review from Los Angeles, California Waypoint Homes "WAYPOINT FORCED ME SND MY CHILDREN TO MOVE OUT AFTER 3 years as a resident @6580 Harley st riverside ca 92506. They lied and said the owner was selling the..." Read more Morgan Properties - Rental Office Incompetence Morgan Properties "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more