Not happy with my experiences with The Novella Apartments New Haven
I have gone back and fourth with the onsite management at The Novella New Haven as well as the management company RMS Companies located in Stamford.Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm stating mine.
I'll include some pictures so anyone familiar with the situation knows I'm a real tenant. Also, I'll continue to update later with more info. Just wanted to publicly state my displeasure.
I'm making the best of the situation like always and will continue to act like a complete gentleman at all times.I mostly keep to myself in the building and don't use any of the amenities at all.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- "Hello, I'm Rosa Cruz I went with my husband this morning for breakfast in North Haven. I was very disappointed. we waited half hour for our food, I do..."
- "Where do I start? Well for starters… my name is Thai! T-H-A-I … like the "Thai" in "Thailand". But according to the creators my name is "Thal" w/ a L. The..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers and took time to pick out what I wanted and was suckered into ordering up to a "better" arrangement. Come to find out I wasted..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."