Review about The Millennium Westshore Maintenance Service from Tampa, Florida
This can only happen to me, sitting in my car after the gym, door lock is busted and completely upside down, apartment "emergency on call maintenance" was so inconvenienced by my call telling me he is 90 minutes away.
Its your job to be on call why in the world are you 90 minutes away?
Millennium Westshore fix this $1700 a month should be enough to pay an actual on site emergency maintenance service
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- The Millennium Westshore Maintenance Service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hired by this company Cristian apartment for the period up. Saw the photos on the Flipkey sitewhere it counted apartment in front of the sea with balcony and ocean view..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "These are some of the problems. I have reported in the home. Caroline refuses to come to the home to see the issues. These are not pricely repairs, this is..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Petsmart has me totally outraged about the way they care for (or fail to care for) their fish, especially the Betta fish. I recently bought one sick Betta and tried..."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."