Ruther Glen, Virginia

Ordered a Tru-Dot RDS sight, I got the sight 10 days later.After installing the battery, the red dot was very dim with a new battery, and the red dot was way out of alignment .

Didn't have enough adjustment in the elevation to get the red dot in the sight window. Ok, it happens, its defective . After looking @ it under good light. I noticed that the quick latch nuts were worn, and the paint was worn off.

The adjusting nut studs threads were about striped.. Its USED, I got a broken used sight for $400.00.. Bad 1st impression.

How do you mix up a used returned sight for a new sight.

Clearly , customer service is behind the ball with this kind of mistake.I'm hopping the RMA process will be smooth, and they'll redeem them self's from this bad 1st impression

Review about: Mepro Tru-Dot Rds.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Received used and broken sight.

3.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss customer service was friendly / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Mako Group?

Comments

Please call back sir,

our phone somehow dropped the call.

Hello Sir/ma'am,

My name is robert G

I am the tech support department for The Mako Group.

If you could please email me at tech@themakogroup.com or call me direct at 1-631-843-0490 extension 25

I would be more then happy to assist you in a painless RMA process to return your device for replacement, i will PERSONALLY send you out a BRAND NEW never before used or mounted True Dot RDS.

to Anonymous #1008562

Robert G, I believe I have been patient, but the RMA process has not been painless.As a matter of face, I have no ideal where we stand on my return.

I have received No information on my return.

I do thank you Sir for responds to my emails, but I have yet to receive the True Dot RDS sight that you would personally send me.

RMA# 12010031