Auburn, Washington

So, they're having a sale.And it's stated in big bold banner:40% off all sale items.

Except all sale items. Click on the banner, it shows appropriate sale-sale items. Still these are not all the 40% off items. Click on a 40% off item-nope, only these two colors, in size 00.

Called, got told that though the claim, showing these items should be, but aren't discounted is misleading: "I'm sorry you feel that way." Recieved a coupon for joining the mailing list, and should have known: it's only good in months beginning with "J" and on items that are only certain discounts but not other discounts and on select full-price items and NEVER on ANY item you might want.But check back daily, I was told, as they find out each day which items now are qualified.

Review about: The Limited Drew Pants.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Customer service, Misleading online pricing.

2.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Better advertising, cleaner on-line pricing, genuine customer service

Had an Experience with The Limited?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.