Denver, Colorado

DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!!

Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company!

Was told aerration and blow out was $45. Okay great lets set up service.

Guy shows up starts blow out. Proceeds to tell me the sprinkler box is full of water. Apparently not his problem. Asks for payment and hadn't done aeration. I tell him that was what was agreed upon.

Then he tells me to make another appointment because he doesn't have the equipment with him. I walk out to the front and its on his truck. I call him out and now his equipment is broke.

I hate more than anything being lied to.

Called to speak with management, told me to just continue to have a bad day.

Would never recommend. Please stay away.

Review about: Lawn And Sprinkler Care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Lawn Guy Of Northglenn?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Stonemakers - The back yard I wanted. Stonemakers "Hi, My name is Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger I played college football at the University of Notre Dame. My early life and career at Notre Dame was the inspiration for the..." Read more DO NOT GET STONEMAKERS! Big mistake! Stonemakers "We had a patio installed and after one winter it looked terrible. The color has faded completely, the concrete itself is chipping and the sitting walls have white leaking down..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified Dimeo Farms "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..." Read more Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more