Denver, Colorado

DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!!

Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company!

Was told aerration and blow out was $45. Okay great lets set up service.

Guy shows up starts blow out. Proceeds to tell me the sprinkler box is full of water. Apparently not his problem. Asks for payment and hadn't done aeration. I tell him that was what was agreed upon.

Then he tells me to make another appointment because he doesn't have the equipment with him. I walk out to the front and its on his truck. I call him out and now his equipment is broke.

I hate more than anything being lied to.

Called to speak with management, told me to just continue to have a bad day.

Would never recommend. Please stay away.

Review about: Lawn And Sprinkler Care.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Lawn Guy Of Northglenn?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion