The Law Offices of Wayne P Kristall - This Attorney Lied To Police And Threatened Doctor.
OK, I'll keep this page very short and to the point. Attorney Wayne Kristall is a dishonest attorney that will lie to win a case or situation. He has no moral center. The Law Offices of Wayne P. Kristall is located in Southfield Mi and if your needs are for an attorney that will ignore court orders, aggravate witnesses, or flat lie in open court then Mr Kristill is the lawyer for you.
On 8/29/2011 I was supposed to pick up my son from his school as part of my court ordered, every other weekend parenting time. As I have always done, I was simply to pick him up and leave. This sounds pretty simple, right?
I arrived at the school with certified copies of all of my documents. (This was explained in another page) The school social worker, Angela Gardner-Street, was insistent that I was not to have my son. I called the police and three officers arrived. The officers spent 30 minutes reading over my documents and hearing our story. (My ex arrived because Angela Gardner Street called her).
The officers were unsure of how to proceed and spoke with the schools' legal department. I got my attorney on the phone who spoke with the officers and assured them that the documents that I had were not only proper but that I'd gotten them certified by the county clerk.
Wayne Kristall told the officers that I did not have my "Pick Up Order" and that without it, I was not supposed to pick up my son. This was a blatant lie. There is no such thing as a pick up order in our case, there never has been and there will never be one because our order clearly states the "father is to pick up the child..."
Wayne Krystall later defended his actions to the AGC as defending his clients best interest. In court, he defended the lie as "we had reason to believe that if he had gotten the child, that he had plans to enroll him into the Canton public schools".
So Wayne Kristall lied to the police and assisted his client in denying court ordered parenting time. This is NOT the behavior of a good attorney.
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!!!!!
Today (5/23/2010) we received letters from DMC Legal department and my sons asthma specialist stating that they will no longer treat my son due completely to the actions of Mr Kristill who cam into their offices, unannounced, and demanded to see the treating physician. When the staff informed Mr Kristall that the DMC specialist was unavailable, he treatened office staff with termination as well as leaving a threat for the doctor herself. How is that for a show of ethics and quality.
Wayne kristall - BUSTED
There is Justice in the "Halls Of". In April of 2014, while on the stand, the principal of the school took the stand and let the truth fly. She apologized to me for their treatment. When the Judge asked for clarification and inquired as to why she had not relied on the advise of the Detroit Public School legal department, Principal Harris said that she had. Our judge asked why she had not followed their advise, and was told that Mr. Kristall had informed her that I did not have my pick-up order.
Our Judge knew that this was completely improper and immediately asked Mr. Kristall for clarification. Mr. Kristall admitted that he had not ever requested a pick-up order in any case in his 30 years of practiced. When asked if he knew of any case where a pick-up order was even requested, Mr. Kristall responded "no". He is so busted and now shown to be the unethical lying attorney that I've known and complained about all along.
What is amusing to me is that at every turn, Wayne accused me of having a "Win at all cost" mentality and accusing me of being willing to "Do Anything" to win custody. Well Wayne was partially right. I was willing to do anything ethical and legal. Too bad that he can not say the same.
Wayne used his status as an attorney to bully me. He used his title to "Show Me" where the power really is. I don't understand why he would fight the battle of his client when it was obvious that she was not following the order.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unethical Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Legal Zoom is a scam. I submitted an expideted order on May 31 for an LLC. As of the end of June it has not been completed. I got a..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Beware of this company! The owner, Allen, promises great workmanship in a timely manner but this is far from the truth. We contracted for a poured driveway and approaches, as..."
- "This is my second time using pro flowers, last year I got my fiancée a dozen roses and chocolates. She was very happy with it. This year? Not so..."
- "I wear a size 14 so I ordered this dress in an XXL. Thought if it was too big, I could take it in. After waiting a month for it..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."