The Law Offices of Nancy J Budd - Hawaii Estate Planning Attorney Nancy J. Budd drafts her elderly clients trust to benefit The Hawaii Community Foundation Nonprofit Charity in which she is a council member, board member fiduciary for
An elderly man living all alone on Kauai went to a Hawaii elder law estate planning attorney Nancy J.Budd to draft a new trust.
The man dies just 7 months later. Only then the man's family was presented with a "secret trust" his attorney drafted, witnessed and notarized.
The trust gifted half of the man's entire estate to the same nonprofit charity The Hawaii Community Foundation in which the drafting attorney served as a board member, council member, legal advisor and fiduciary for.
To view the complete story with several conflicts of interest, please search the following link: judicialcorruptionnews.com/nancy-j-budd
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive solicitation practice elder scam
- Reason of review:
- unethical deceptive practice fraud financial elder exploitation
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Law Offices Of Nancy J Budd Estate Planning
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..."
- "This guy Uses mulitple names the feedback online is horrible. He uses the name Richard Tellez and Richard Santos he is located at 14509 Sylvan St HE IS NOW USING A BOGUS..."
- "Dionne Choyce got me 5 years in Prison for a DUIHe will rob you clean and does not even think about it. Please do not think he is slick He is not He..."
- "I bought a Sauder tv stand from Mathis Brothers. My husband put it together correctly according to the instructions and used all hardware except the piece of cardboard..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado! Again, the other day, I..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."
- "The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even..."
- "Stay away from Legal Zoom!!! There is NO WAY to cancel services on your account. I tried to remedy the situation with my credit card but I guess I will..."