The Law Offices of Nancy J Budd - Hawaii Estate Planning Attorney Nancy J. Budd drafts her elderly clients trust to benefit The Hawaii Community Foundation Nonprofit Charity in which she is a council member, board member fiduciary for
An elderly man living all alone on Kauai went to a Hawaii elder law estate planning attorney Nancy J.Budd to draft a new trust.
The man dies just 7 months later. Only then the man's family was presented with a "secret trust" his attorney drafted, witnessed and notarized.
The trust gifted half of the man's entire estate to the same nonprofit charity The Hawaii Community Foundation in which the drafting attorney served as a board member, council member, legal advisor and fiduciary for.
To view the complete story with several conflicts of interest, please search the following link: judicialcorruptionnews.com/nancy-j-budd
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Deceptive solicitation practice elder scam
- Reason of review:
- unethical deceptive practice fraud financial elder exploitation
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Law Offices Of Nancy J Budd Estate Planning
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "Michael Fishbein took my medical malpractice case appeal. We had proof of malpractice, negligence, and the Pa. Superior Court called the defendant's testimony perjurious. ("We have little difficulty in..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "I ordered a standing spray/wreath for the funeral of a deceased Soldier. The arrangement delivered was not what was ordered--it was a small arrangement in a bowl and much smaller..."
- "im a dealer no less. customer paid there bill $60.$20 for sim card, activation, programming of her iphone 3gs.charged $80 total. three weeks latter, walks back in. text not working...."
- "Jerry M. Jewell ruined my basement in Westminster, CO. Jerry was hired to remove the drywall in two bedrooms, a hallway, and bathroom for the purpose of an inspection by..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."