100% full Not resolved

She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her.I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police I have never heard of her and my attorney is joy yanagida in Maui Hawaii and she's been paid in full.

I want this off my credit report as I am trying to but a home in Maui. I have lived in Hawaii 15 years. Before that Seattle.

I have never heard of this person and plan to go to any length to expose this fraud.

Tami Lester Maui Hawaii

Review about: The Law Offices Of Crystal Moroney Collections Services.

I didn't like: Bengals scammed and my credit affected, Being scammed and my credit affected, Fraud, Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss She is a scam and on my credit report / $294
Preferred solution Taken off my credit report ASAP

Had an Experience with The Law Offices of Crystal Moroney?

Comments

mjohnson6680

Does anyone know how to find out how and why this offices is on your credit report? I just checked my report last month and today I get a e-mail saying my report changed I checked it again and this office was on there as a removed item. I never seen it on there before I'm glad its removed but I can not find out how it got on there.

I just had the same identical Collection firm on mine claiming I wrote a bad check to Cvs. ..I disputed it and had it removed.

Mauigirl
to Anonymous Koloa, Hawaii, United States #1102584

Mahalo I hope for the same.

It's not a person. It's a creditor trying to collect a debt and the creditor sold them your account.

to Anonymous #1102582