San Francisco, California

I contacted her office and made a Skype consultation for an immigration matter.After paying the $180 fees required for the service, I spent the whole hour answering her non ending irrelevant questions.

My case is item A but she is asking me about item B! illogical. She asked me a question then she googles some stuff then read the immigration law aloud 3 times trying to understand it. At minute 58, I asked her if she does the legal service I'm interested in, she said yes and time is up.

I could NOT even ask a single legitimate question about how much she would charge for this service. Her yelp reviews DO NOT reflect the reality. I emailed her and her assistant to get one answer at least. They both wouldn't reply.

Extremely unprofessional. Very aggressive. Not recommended. Don't be fooled by what other sites claim.

Stay avoid at all cost.immigration-business-law.com

Review about: Skype Consultation.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss PROBLEM RESOLVED! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina?

Comments

paypalguy007

PROBLEM RESOLVED. REFUNDED MONEY! DISCARD ABOVE.

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Review about Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer Irrevocable Trust from Spring Valley, Nevada Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..." Read more Law Office Of Charles A Messina - Do not hire - charles messina - buffalo divorce attorney - 716-980-1959 Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more