The Law Office of Natalia Malyshkina 415 240 0083
I contacted her office and made a Skype consultation for an immigration matter.After paying the $180 fees required for the service, I spent the whole hour answering her non ending irrelevant questions.
My case is item A but she is asking me about item B! illogical. She asked me a question then she googles some stuff then read the immigration law aloud 3 times trying to understand it. At minute 58, I asked her if she does the legal service I'm interested in, she said yes and time is up.
I could NOT even ask a single legitimate question about how much she would charge for this service. Her yelp reviews DO NOT reflect the reality. I emailed her and her assistant to get one answer at least. They both wouldn't reply.
Extremely unprofessional. Very aggressive. Not recommended. Don't be fooled by what other sites claim.
Stay avoid at all cost.immigration-business-law.com
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- PROBLEM RESOLVED!
- Product or service
- Skype Consultation
- The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina Immigration Law Legal Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..."
- "Attorney Hermes Eraclides from the law firm of Eraclides Gelman Hall Indek Goodman & Waters owns a house address: 4136 Roberts Point Cir, Sarasota Florida 34242. The house was presented..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "I contracted with a company called America's Choice Construction through Thumbtack's website. The CEO of the company had previously spent 10 years in jail for fraud. When I contracted with..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."