I contacted her office and made a Skype consultation for an immigration matter.After paying the $180 fees required for the service, I spent the whole hour answering her non ending irrelevant questions.

My case is item A but she is asking me about item B! illogical. She asked me a question then she googles some stuff then read the immigration law aloud 3 times trying to understand it. At minute 58, I asked her if she does the legal service I'm interested in, she said yes and time is up.

I could NOT even ask a single legitimate question about how much she would charge for this service. Her yelp reviews DO NOT reflect the reality. I emailed her and her assistant to get one answer at least. They both wouldn't reply.

Extremely unprofessional. Very aggressive. Not recommended. Don't be fooled by what other sites claim.

Stay avoid at all cost.immigration-business-law.com

Review about: Skype Consultation.

4.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss PROBLEM RESOLVED! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina?

Submit review

Comments

paypalguy007

PROBLEM RESOLVED. REFUNDED MONEY! DISCARD ABOVE.